How to order in 3 easy steps:
Despite what people often think, buying glasses, sunglasses or contact lenses online is simple. Most of our customers tell us its easier than buying in-store, and it is always far kinder to your wallet!
Ordering prescription glasses:
After you have had an eye test, keep hold of your prescription and buy glasses online from eyebuddy:
- Choose your frames and add them to your basket. TIP: If you find the glasses you like in-store, compare our prices by entering the Product Code on the glasses (usually inside of the arm) into the search bar area.
- Add your prescription and choose from a huge range of quality lenses in the checkout area.
- Check out and wait excitedly for your new glasses to be delivered to your door.
All glasses include free standard lenses or you can choose from a huge range of branded opthalmic lenses.
Ordering contact lenses:
After you have had a contact-lens appointment, keep hold of your prescription and buy your contact lenses online from eyebuddy:
- Find your contact lenses and add them to your basket.
- Add your prescription / optician to the prescription area and your prescription within the check-out area.
- Check out and wait for your contacts to be delivered to your door.
Contact lenses are easy to be re-ordered from eyebuddy at anytime. Go to your Order History and repeat your order again in just a couple of clicks. Please ensure your prescription is up-to-date!
Ordering sunglasses or other products:
- Find your sunglasses or other products and add them to your basket.
- Check out and wait for your order to be delivered to your door.